Saturday, April 16, 2011

How Cute?

I found some absolutely gorgeous little chicken 3d's in my local papercraft shop and thought they would go perfectly with some papers I had in my stash. One of Sharon's kits actually. So using Karen Giron's Sweet Sunday Sketch challenge 111 I made this baby card. I'm so happy with the way it turned out. The cardstock I used is Stampin' Up Confetti White, Old Olive, So Saffron and Blushing Bride. Perfect matches. The little saying out of Nursery Necessities with some pearls finished the card off.

Thank you to the 4 Crafty Chicks once more who selected my card as one of the three Golden Egg award winners. I always get so excited if I get selected and certainly gives one a boost. Thank you.

Today has been tidy up day after a fortnight of having relatives popping in and out for visits. My girlfriend who has been visiting on a Saturday has gone away so I've cleaned up from all the crafting Saturdays we've had. Then I went through my cardstock scraps and sorted them out this afternoon, so that's another job done. Next thing is to do this week's 4 Crafty Chicks challenge which is a sketch.

Thank you once again for visiting my blog and all the comments you leave. Very much appreciated.

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

OMG this is GORGEOUS and love those papers......they are a perfect match!!! BTW I think it is a duck....lol....
xx

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

Leigh - this is adorable - I just love the little chick. Hope all is well.

Curt in Indy said...

What a great 3-D! It makes a perfect baby card. I love the paper you chose to go with it. What a great card you made! Best, Curt

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my goodness! This is the SWEETEST! What a find! Love it!

Unknown said...

This is so sweet and cute!
Alicia xx