Saturday, September 27, 2014

Creative Scrappers Sketch #278

Good afternoon everyone.    I have another page I'm sharing today using a sketch from Creative Scrappers.
I was all enthusiastic and suggested to Jean that we do some scrapbook sketches.   Mmmmm well once again, a wee bit over ambitious!!!!    The photos I've used aren't gorgeous scenes, or wonderful days at the beach etc, just pictures of what I was taking to a friend's place for a day's sewing. lol    For some reason, I'm not very good at travelling lightly.    I try but end saying 'Oh I better take this or that in case I need it!'. 

So before I unloaded the car, I took some photos of exactly what I did have with me and this is the resulting page using the sketch.    This page nearly didn't happen because I thought people want to see scenes etc but after some more thinking, I decided that it's all about MY pages and MY way of scrap booking.
One thing that is fairly awesome, is that I've managed to do some sewing on this page without any problem at all.  The letters, flair and extra bits are from the Scrappy Canary August kits.

Thanks for visiting today.  Keep well.
 

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Leigh, these are the everyday kinds of things that should be recorded, I think. They tell who you are and you'll look back and remember the day when you see these photos. There is a lot more valuable stuff to remember in life than just a fantastic vacation or something like that. The page is really nice. I think this is one of my favorites, and you just crack me up about all the supplies you took. That would be me. Always prepared!

Jean McKenzie said...

I reckon you are pretty clever to think to take photos like these! And you did a great job of making up a page with the colours you had to match! Looks really good!