Saturday, January 31, 2015

Mr & Mrs

Well it's a Saturday morning here.   Today is Queensland State Election day.  So I have voted and now have the rest of the day to myself.
Yesterday was my card class in Mackay with my five ladies.   Joyce needs a few wedding cards to have in stock so I cased the card that is in the current occasions mini catalogue.  I added an extra layer of Sahara Sand underneath the vellum.  In real the colours of the flowers are a better match to the blushing bride card stock than is showing in this photograph.  I also substituted white bakers twine for the silver and natural one used on the sample card.
The Something Lacy background stamp is stamps and embosses beautifully.  The sentiment is from the stamp set For The New Two which also stamps and embosses well.
Well that's it from me today.
Have a good one. 
 

2 comments:

Jean McKenzie said...

This is so very pretty!! Good to read that that background stamp stamps and embosses beautifully as it is quite a detailed stamp!! Love the soft shade of the flowers!

Leslie Miller said...

Wow! That background stamp is amazing and looks so beautiful white embossed on vellum! I'm totally smitten with this gorgeous card, Leigh!