Monday, January 14, 2008

Monday morning.

Yipppeeeee, just been to the Post Office and my Xyron 510 has arrived. Very very good service from Scrappers Warehouse . Will be shopping with them again.
My other new toy, the Creative Memories guillotine is brilliant.

I thought I should ammend my profile a bit, to let you people know where I am in Oz. At the moment, it's overcast with the forecast being rain. That doesn't bother me in the least, it's when the sun comes out and the humidity goes sky high, that I feel it badly. Look for the huge puddle on the floor. lol

Well OH has gone to work, (Coal train driver) and my DS is at a mate's place. The dishwasher needs to be put on, then I can play. Way Hay.....I'm off.
BTW, thanks so very much for the comments you leave. It's wonderful reading them, please keep commenting. I love them.

No comments: