Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Last Two


Here are the last two cards I made on Saturday. I realise that this layout and also the way the horses are stamped has been done many many times, but I really wanted to give it a go.
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel, Sage Shadow, Naturals Ivory
Ribbon: Chocolate Chip
Paper: Outlaw designer series paper
Stamps: Wanted
All products by Stampin' Up.
I love the bird on this card.
Cardstock: Groovy Guava, Sage Shadow, Very Vanilla
Paper: Round Up Simply Scrappin' Set
Ribbon: Groovy Guava
Stamps: Wanted, Always, Occasional Greetings
Thanks for looking.

6 comments:

Tegan said...

nice colour combos!

Just wanted to let you know that I have nominated you for an award. Pop over to my blog sometime soon and read up about what you have to do :)
Have a good one!

Rhonda Langley said...

I love the colors on the bird card! Lots of layers & textures! Thanks for sharing!

Karen said...

They are both fabo cards Leigh, but the second one I am soooooooooo lovin'! The colours are must beautiful! I love how you made it all come together!

Karen
xo

Kylie said...

Beautiful cards Leigh!
Love the second card and the colours are so yummy lol!
Take Care

~Kylie~

Jean McKenzie said...

Love both of these Leigh. That striped paper on the bird card is beautiful - yum!!

Debbie M said...

Hi Leigh - you have been a busy little beaver haven't you LOL - All the cards are just beautiful!

Debbie M