Sunday, August 31, 2008

Been ill again!!

Sorry people, I've been ill again. I have done two Stampin' Up workshops though with wonderful sales so I'm pretty chuffed about that. I'll post the cards that the ladies did for those workshops during the next week.
Every Friday as an escape, I've been going into Mackay to Anne's Stamping and Papercraft with four other friends. The others do a class and Anne's quite happy if I want to do learn something else or join in with what the others are doing. We all have a fabulous time with many many laughs and lots and lots of enabling (encouraging others to buy). rofl. I usually end up staying most of the day and not wanting to leave. lol

For today, I've got some cards to show you that aren't quite finished yet but the main bits are done. At the moment I'm loving stitching and beading on cards also some fancy folding.
This one I think I'm going to have to layer onto another card. It definitely doesn't look finished.
I did this one in a class at Anne's on Friday. I haven't decorated it 'cause it's my sample for future cards. The ribbon and rice beads are so effective.
Another one from my class on Friday. The technique is so simple but looks really good I reckon. I haven't added a gretting, not sure whether I will yet.
The last one from Friday's class. I've wanting to do this fancy folding for ages. I tried at home but didn't quite have the knack. Got it now though and love it. Again I haven't added greetings yet.
I absolutely adore this one. At Anne's on Friday I found this gorgeous tone on tone cream feather paper. I managed to enable Fay and Margaret to buy some too. rofl
Again no greeting as yet, not sure just what I'll do there. The stitching is using a variegated metallic with rice and seed beads.
Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Jean McKenzie said...

Leigh, you have been a busy bee! Your cards are all pretty and as for the one you don't like? - well you know how to make another and be happy with it. I love the different ideas!!

Kylie said...

You have been busy Leigh! I just love, love, love the rice beads with the ribbon, looks FAB!
Great cards and the feather paper is beautiful!
Take Care

~Kylie~