Thursday, November 20, 2008

Carousel note chocolate box

This is going to be the quickest post. There's a huge storm about to hit and it's as black as the ace of spades out there.
I'll edit this later to add the recipe. Hope you like it.
Edited to add the recipe.
Wild Wasabi carousel note, Afternoon tea papers, Wild Wasabi/Groovy Guava/ Chocolate Chip inks, chocolate chip marker, scallop edge border, round scallop and 1 3/8" round punches,
sticky strip, Wild Wasabi/Chocolate Chip c/s, Live your dream stamp set. I sponged a bit of Chocolate Chip ink around the edges of the carousel note. The reason being çause I had to cover something else that didn't work. lol

5 comments:

Jean McKenzie said...

A really cute little basket Leigh - fits those choccies nicely and how tempting they look too!! You are making good use of the new products. Clever girl.

Karen said...

Leigh this is great! Can you believe I made a little basket from these too for my launch! Mines a little different though! Yours is way cute and I wouldnt mind one of those choccies right now!!lol

Hope your tooth is ok too - Jean told me!

Karen
xo

Leigh said...

Fair Dinkum Karen? I haven't even seen what you've made for your launch. Thanks for your comments. Nup, tooth not ok, it had to come out. Pity, çause I was quite fond of it. lol

Debbie M said...

OMG! I can't believe how busy you have been!!!! And EVERYTHING looks so great! Especially LOOOVE the little santa bags - wish I had seen them a week ago LOL.

Debbie M

Kylie said...

WOW Leigh,
Your chocolate basket is so sweet!
Too cute!!!
Take Care

~Kylie~