Saturday, December 20, 2008

Another lot of cards

OK, I know these aren't stamped cards but I enjoy using these styles of cardmaking techniques too sometimes.
Actually I don't even have these cards anymore. Some sold before I could get them into the Tourist centre and the others were orders. My friends see the 3d images and say "Ooooo can you make me a card with this one it please?" So the cards are sold even before I make them. lol
I love this card, simple but I think it's lovely. The Dufex 3d image makes it.
This card I saw in a Dutch craft newspaper and just loved it. So off I went and stitched it.
This card uses a new 3d pyramid image that is out now. You cut around the outside as well as the inside. The windows to cut out are marked on the image.
I used Bazzill Bling c/s, SU Mellow Moss taffeta ribbon and some bling crystals to jazz it up.
Again, a special request for a card using this 3d pyramid image. SU Choc Chip, So Saffron and Whisper White c/s went really well with the picture and I used SU Whisper White taffeta ribbon for the bow, and Kaiser pearls for embellishment.
Last but not least, again a request for a card using this 3d pyramid picture. I was really happy with the way this card turned out.

I managed to get a House Mouse image coloured today but I think I may have to do another one. Not really very happy with what I've done. I'll have another go tomorrow. Off to bed now.
Thanks for looking.

4 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Hi Leigh, Thanks for leaving a comment on my house mouse card. I have actually had that stamp for ages and that is the one and only time I have used it !! Will have to get it inked more often ha ha
I look forward to seeing yours :-)
Lorraine

Scrubbysue said...

Beautiful cards leigh! TFS!

LaToya said...

Hi Leigh,
Those are very beautiful cards. Lots of detail. Welcome to Blogger 7, I'll be back often.

Karen said...

Holy Heck Leigh - you have been a busy girl! What a great lot of cards, each so very different!

Karen
xo