Monday, March 23, 2009

Yummy!

I'm one of the people that liked this set that was in the 2009 Saleabration catalogue. I could see a lot of use for the stamps when making things for cake stalls etc.
Saturday was the Queensland State Election day and Koumala CWA always has a cake stall on election days at the school where the voting booth is set up. So I made coconut ice and packaged it up with labels cut with my rectangle nestabilities and stamped with "A little yummy for your tummy" in Rose Red. I was so pleased with them. Yes, I received a lot of smiles and comments on my labels and people did buy the coconut ice.
Have a wonderful day everyone.

13 comments:

Janet said...

Leigh - these look great - I haven't heard of coconut ice before but sounds great.

W Y G said...

They LOOK delicious!!! Yum!!!

Karen said...

Mornin' Leigh!

What an absolutely FANTASTIC way to showcase stamping!! I can see why you like that set - its perfect for all those baking sessions you do!!

Good on ya!

Karen

Jean said...

Yummo!! You have done a great job of these Leigh!! No wonder they sold well! Love how you made the labels.

Scrapping Julie said...

ummmmmm. looks yummy!

RoseOhio said...

Hi Leigh!

I really like these. I just got this set. It will come in handy!

Rose

my5bratz said...

I love that stamp too...great treat bags :0)

Kim Piggott said...

Oh my goodness Leigh how wonderful do these look!
Such beautiful presentation and I am sure that they taste as good as they look!
hugs
kim x

Scrubbysue said...

Wow! they look store bought! great job leigh!!! I'm with janet on this one. I've never heard of coconut ice. Is that like some type of candy? just curious. = )

Cheryl Joshua said...

Yummm and they look really cute!!!

KathyJ (Wattle) said...

They look fabulous Leigh and what a great idea!!! :)

Kristy said...

YUM!!!! They look fabulous! & Delicious

Kristy Geddes said...

Hey Leigh,
The coconut Ice looks great. What a great idea for that stamp.

I noticed you are in Kim Gavarra's team, would you mind if I added your link in my blog.
Cheers,
Kristy