Saturday, January 22, 2011

Versatile Christmas Cocoa

I love using these Stamp It Yesteryear images. Stampin' Up's Soft Suede matches perfectly. My Christmas Cocoa dsp was still unopened mainly because I couldn't bear to use it but I was brave!!!!! I cut into it to make this male birthday card using the Yesteryear truck image.
I'm really pleased with how this turned out. I started out with a sketch but the finished card is nothing like the sketch. Oh well. The greeting is from the current SU set Curly Cute.
Thanks for visiting and hope you all have a wonderful day or night as the case may be.

5 comments:

Jean McKenzie said...

Excellent man's card. That paper can work in so many ways.

Kylie said...

Hi Leigh,
This is an AWESOME Male's card! I LOVE your image and teamed up with that yummy DSP(which I wish I had some of lol)is just perfect, I'm so in love with your card!
I hope your well!

Take care,
Hugs,
Kylie X

Cheryl said...

WOW this is BRILLIANT,love that image......a perfect male card!!!
xx

Leslie Miller said...

Great image! My husband would love this! The paper is perfect, too. I always think of red and chocolate as a good masculine color combo.

Curt in Indy said...

Hey there! It's so nice to see that you are OK and not affected by the horrible floods I've been seeing so much about on TV here in the US. Love your card. You are a lot like me. . .I'll start off using a sketch, and it will be either exactly like the sketch or nothing even close! Great job! Best, Curt