Saturday, February 16, 2013

Tea Thyme For Birthday

This card is for another very special friend of mine who loves pretty things.  I used lace, feathers, pearls, burlap and flowers to create lots of texture and interest.  The red rose was added to give the colour palette a lift and it ties in with the red border on my tag.  This card was inspired by Warm Winter Wishes by Kathy

We've had some very rainy weather and I think it means to continue for another day or so.  
Thanks for visiting my blog.
Keep well.
 

4 comments:

Kylie said...

So very pretty Leigh! LOVE your flowers and all your gorgeous embellishments, stunning work!

Hugs,
Kylie X

Marlies said...

A beautiful card! Very elegant and with loely flowers! hugs, Marlies

Jean McKenzie said...

So pretty! Love the pink feathers, the elegant lace and the flowers and leaves!! The recipient will love it!!

Leslie Miller said...

Why, oh why do I not remember to use my feathers? They look so pretty on your card. This is a dream of beauty and femininity!