Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Sympathy Card

I saw this card on SCS and just loved it. It was just what I needed for a sympathy card.
I hope the ladies in question take it as a compliment that I've cased their cards. The stamps, inks and card used aren't the same but the result sort of looks the same.

Here and here. Many, many thanks for your inspiration, it helped me out immensely. I did use the same colours because that is what appealed to me as well as the layout and techniques used.

The Lovely as a Tree set from Stampin' Up is just beautiful. I loved using the kraft card from Stampin' Up too.

2 comments:

Jean McKenzie said...

Hi Leigh, I love the colours you have used here - that kraft card is great isn't it! AND that is my favourite Stampin' Up! set!!

Kylie said...

Wonderful card Leigh! I have to get this stamp set, you can do so many different cards with it!
Take Care XX