Friday, May 9, 2008

Workshop make and takes


I'm in trouble for not being more up to date on my blog. Sorry people.
These are two of the make and takes that the ladies made at a workshop yesterday. The third item was a little box, which is really cute. I forgot to get a photo of that before I gave it to the hostess. So I'll post that later. I'm sure they all enjoyed themselves, there was lots of food, talk and giving the demo person (me) a hard time. rofl Good thing they are all my friends. I have been making other pocket cards which again I'll put up in a separate post.
Thank goodness I'm feeling better. I don't like being sick, it interferes with my craft time. lol

6 comments:

Karen said...

oh now these are NOICEEEEEEE!!!

Congrats on such a successful workshop Leigh - I am very proud of you!

Karen
xo

Jean McKenzie said...

These are lovely Leigh! Great that your workshop was such a success too and that the girls loved it all! They will want more for sure!

Debbie M said...

Hi Leigh - Beautiful!!! I have yet to try one of these pocket cards - but I will one of these days if I ever get any time to craft!!! LOL

Debbie M

Chantelle said...

These are really cute projects. Just read about your workshops on Stampin'Up Oz - wow, you have done so well - congratulations.

valeriej said...

Gorgeous Leigh, I really love that birth announcement card.

Sallyh said...

lovely pocket cards Leigh :)