Sunday, July 25, 2010

Baby Girl

I apologise for the quality of this photo but it was taken on my phone. The silver thing you can see is actually a teddy bear charm. The stamps are Just Rite, stamped and layered onto corresponding Nesties. The lace was gathered up by a thread and then taped down with the button in the middle. Two fancy head pins, wrinkled pink ribbon and a charm finished my embellishment. I used a sketch but for the life of me can't remember which one. The lace is gorgeous and I'm a bit sorry now that I put the ribbon over it. Oh well too late now.
Thanks for visiting and I'm hoping to be back to being more active with my blog again.
I had two weeks school holiday where Dean and his girlfriend needed taxiing around then the last two weeks have been hectic too. My car turns automatically towards Sarina now and sometimes it's 3 or 4 trips a day. Cuts into the day somewhat.

10 comments:

Mandy Schiller said...

So Sweet Leigh!

Unknown said...

Leigh this is just beautiful...glad you are snatching a little crafting time...how long till your son gets his P plates?
Alicia xx

Debbie Pamment said...

Pink is so classic for a baby girl - but the touch of green is inspired - totally gorgeous!
xXx

Cheryl said...

Absolutely beautiful....so soft and pretty!!!
xx

Lynette said...

What a beautiful card - so soft!

Liam said...

This is such a beautiful card. Love it.

Liam

Clare said...

VERY pretty card, love the colors and lace!

Kathy Jones said...

Oh this is totally darling Leigh!!! What a beautiful and sweet card!!

Leonie said...

Thats really pretty Leigh!

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

Stunning -- that lace flower is SO pretty -- aren't they fun to do!!!!