Saturday, September 25, 2010

In the Lap of Luxury

I decided that I would do two more cards using the same sketch as my previous post. This is one of SU new paper packs called Lap of Luxury. Very vanilla is the base card. I used some gorgeous Stamp Simply satin ribbon trim, crochet lace, wrinkled and silk ribbon for embellishments. Little roses on each bow finished them off. The sentiments are Just Rite stamps and at the moment, I'm using them a lot.
Thanks for visiting and hope everyone is well.

3 comments:

Christina said...

These are wonderfull cards Leigh! Looks stunning!
Hugs Kristel

Debbie Pamment said...

OMGosh Leigh - have I really been away THAT long - look at all the marvellous new things you have for me to check out! LOVE this sketch - and your camo owl - and your flutterbuys - LOVE it ALL!
xXx

Unknown said...

Wow! These are beautiful...the new SU papers are so nice!
Alicia xx