Thursday, October 3, 2013

A Little Bird Told Me.

I have another card to show you today.  My class of ladies in Mackay did this card as a class a few weeks ago.  They absolutely loved it.   The papers are by Kazzazz and matched the bird image perfectly.  The bird image is by Crafty Secrets.  It's a digital image that I purchased.  The flourish die is by Memory Box and I added cheesecloth, fabric leaves, feathers, flowers, berries and a pearl pin to make the floral arrangement.
The butterfly charm and pearl trail added a bit of interest in the corner.  To finish off, a little greeting by Stamp It.......A little bird told me.  
Thanks for visiting my blog today.
 

2 comments:

Marlies said...

A beautiful card Leigh. Lovely papers and design. hugs, Marlies

Leslie Miller said...

Pure delight! A beautiful floral arrangement and gorgeous image! Love, love, love this!