Monday, June 2, 2014

Twin Boys.

Well I'm back again with another card that I made some time ago.  A friend of mine needed a card for twin baby boys so this is what I came up with.   I think there was a card some where that was my inspiration but 
I'm sorry, can't remember where.
The image is from Doodle Pantry and can be found here.
The papers I used are Kaisercraft with textured Stampin Up card stock.  A bear at each end of the 'clothes line' added a cute little touch.  All up quite a simple but effective card I thought.
Thanks for visiting today,
Enjoy your crafting.
 

2 comments:

Kylie said...

WOW Leigh,
I have just caught up with all your gorgeous creations, your work is amazing and I simply love everything you create just like this gorgeous card, love the banner with the super cute bear charms and your design is Awesome, LOVE it!
Hope you're well!

Take Care,
Kylie X

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, those little bears are so cute! What a darling twins baby card! LOVE it, Leigh!