Sunday, June 29, 2008

It's Done!!!!

My craft room make over. I've found homes for all my new stash. Condensed 5 sets of plastic drawer sets (5 drawers in each) into two double mini units from Best Craft Oranizer. Picture here. They aren't cheap but definitely worth the money. I have space on my table to work now and the amount you can put in these units is unbelievable. Don't for a moment think that my units are full 'cause they aren't. Room for expansion (OMG!!!) in the stamp and ink pad line. Perish the thought. I purchased my units through a friend of mine, Michelle. My room looks so much more open and I can see the floor! lol
Hope to be back tomorrow with some card creations.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Thats fantastic Leigh - how about some pics for us all now its all done - would LOVE to see!

Karen