Thursday, September 18, 2008

Oriental card

This Oriental card is a complete case from a card I did in a class at Anne's. It's simple but effective.
OK, an update. I have a brand new computer system including a state of the art printer all of which is absolutely fantastic. Everything on my old hard drive is backed up onto an external hard drive that my computer man is going to show me how to use on Friday. Also he's going to show me how to back things up onto my external hard drive too. Can you tell, I'm computer challenged. lol
I had a memory card reader put into the hard drive yesterday and there's one on the printer too so I'm all set.
Yesterday I went into Anne's and made some more cards. They are finished except for the inserts which I'll do today. Will get photos up later on so you can have a look see.
Off to finish my coffee.

1 comment:

Judy said...

Hi Leigh, what an impressive card.
Take care.
Judy