Monday, August 30, 2010

Certainly Celery a lá Sharon

Well after a month of being sick with this awful bug that's going around, I'm finally feeling a bit more myself. I'm now playing catch up with everything including my blog reader. So if you were wondering why there hadn't been any comments from me, that's why. I did manage some cards while I was sick, orders to fill etc etc.
This is one of them. The tulip ribbon is from my favourite ribbon shop, Stamp Simply Ribbon. When Sharon first put this ribbon up for sale, she said that it went nicely with Certainly Celery and it does.
Here is my version of a Sharon card. I had to use one of my pendant nesties and of course, my new stamps from Claire at Waltzing Mouse Stamps. Gorgeous. The sentiment is a Just Rite one which along with Claire's stamps all fit nicely into different nesties. Got to love that. Card stock of course is SU Certainly Celery and Whisper White with the paper being from a Certainly Celery designer series pack that I've had stashed away. The punch is a Martha Stewart one and with some bling, voila, a finished card.
Thanks for visiting and hope you all have managed to miss this dreadful bug.

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

This is gorgeous and so elegant!!!
xx

Kylie said...

Simply Gorgeous Leigh!
Your ribbon...Gorgeous, your sentiment...Gorgeous, your whole card...'JUST GORGEOUS' lol!
LOVE everything about it!
Glad your feeling better! Have a wonderful week!

Take care,
Hugs,
Kylie X

Debbie Pamment said...

This is just gorgeous Leigh - love all of your layers and that fabulous bow! Glad you are feeling more yourself too - I've had a rotten Winter with illness so know what you feel like!
Stay well!
xXx

Jean McKenzie said...

Beautiful Leigh!! You would have been in your element making this card - with loving green!! Bout time I used either of my tulip ribbons!

Lynette said...

Such a beautiful card, Leigh! I'm so sorry that you were sick for so long. I sure hope you are all better now, and don't get it back again!

Unknown said...

This is stunning Leigh. I love those stamps from Waltzing Mouse and I am going to buy some form them very soon. Sorry to hear you have been sick...glad you are well on the mend now!
Alicia xx