Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Inspiration Picture and a Sketch

Well I will say this week's challenge on 4 Crafty Chicks was a real challenge. This week we were given an inspiration picture....here. I'm not really very good with inspiration pictures so here is the result of my labours and I must say that I'm only getting in by the skin of my teeth. I used The Sweet Stop sketch for this week number 103. Instead of the sentiment I've added flowers and as an extra embellishment..pearls. Stampin' Up's Marina Mist and Blushing Bride went perfectly with these papers.

I've been missing in action for a bit. The last week has been quite busy here with work, relatives visiting and funerals. Thanks for visiting and hope you like my card.

4 comments:

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous Leigh, fab colours.
luv
Debby

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

What fun cheery spring colors!! Thanks for playing with us at The Sweet Stop!!

Jean McKenzie said...

Very lovely Leigh - pretty colours and a great sketch!! Congratulations on again being in the top three on 4 Crafty Chicks - go girl!!

Curt in Indy said...

I really want to try to make a card like this where there is no stamped image, but the focal point is the sentiment only. They are difficult for me at best, but you made this so beautifully. Love the papers you chose on this one too! Best, Curt