Wednesday, April 20, 2011

4 Crafty Chicks Challenge

Once again I'm cutting it very fine for the 4 Crafty Chicks challenge. This week it's a sketch. I used the Stampin' Up set Just Believe with Sahara Sand, Bashful Blue, Pumpkin Pie and Cajun Craze as my colours.
When I started this on Sunday I wasn't too happy with it but after not looking at it for a couple of days, I'm liking a lot more now.
I have to go back to work so this is very short.

Edited to add: The sponged circle focal point with the Just Believe set was an idea I saw on a card and I'm terribly sorry I can't remember whose card was. The original card was blue and green tones, if anyone knows who I have to give credit to please let me know. Thanks so much.

12 comments:

Christina said...

That is really a gorgeous card Leigh!
Hugs Kristel

Lori Turner said...

Ohhhhh Leigh....this is sooo nice! I love the colors and your image just POPS right off the page :) Thanks for playing with 4 Crafty Chicks this week...

Jean McKenzie said...

You have done a wonderful job Leigh! I love the little scene - perfect!! Those colours look so good together too.

NanaConnie said...

This is such a gorgeous card! Congratulations on being a winner at 4 Crafty Chicks. Definitely a deserved honor!

Kathy Jones said...

Leigh this is gorgeous!!! Beautiful scene and wonderful design!!

Happy Easter!!

Kristie W. said...

Beautiful card! I love your image!

Leslie Miller said...

Wow! Unbelievably gorgeous! Your sponged circle is incredible and I love the layout. Again -- wow!

Cheryl said...

Just beautiful and the sponged background looks amazing!!!
xx

Curt in Indy said...

Your stamped image on that beautiful background is gorgeous. I really love this card a lot! Best, Curt

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous Leigh!
Love the colours.
Alicia xx

Beate said...

Wow! Leigh, your card is beautiful!
Hugs and smiles

Cheryl said...

Just stopping by to see what you have been up to,I hope all is ok!!!
xx