Sunday, January 15, 2012

Beautiful Chanteuse!!

Thursday was a very productive day for me.  I finished four cards!!!  This is one of them.  I used Kaisercraft's Chanteuse dp.  It's gorgeous.  The sketch is similar to many cards that I've made, Sharon cards, Jean and I call them.  Sharon makes these cards which are stunning and very simple with gorgeous embellishments.  Thanks Sharon.

The greeting has been stamped twice, with just a smidgen of movement to make it stand out a touch more.  Card stock is Stampin Up and the greeting panel is from the 6 x 6 paper pad.
Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment.  Very much appreciated.

It's still raining here, not as much as it was but with light showers.  I do hope to do some more card making today...I have several orders to fill.  Also hope to crumb the steak I bought on Friday so a busy day ahead for me.
Take care everyone.

1 comment:

Jean McKenzie said...

Very pretty Leigh!! Hmmm that is a Nestie I dont have - very nice one!! Love the wording too!!