Friday, January 20, 2012

Country Life!!

These cards made using Stamp It's Country Life 9ups are often requested for male cards and are extremely popular with the recipients.  If you want the link for these 9ups, please email me.
For these two cards I used a Sketch Saturday week 188 sketch very loosely followed I admit but I had to accommodate my image.
The papers are current Stampin  Up called Mocha Morning Specialty and are great with these 9up images.  Lots of stripes, patterns and manly colours.  I used one of my new nesties for the greetings.  A final touch of wide striped grosgrain ribbon with twine and a button finished them off.
The ladies who ordered these are stoked with them.

Thanks for visiting today and stay cool or warm as the case may be!!!

1 comment:

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

Leigh, these are stunning! Absolutely wonderful!!