Saturday, October 24, 2009

Christmas Robins

This is another Christmas card I made using the Robins from the same sheet as the Holly. I'm very happy with it. The papers are from Papermania, ribbon from my stash and so are the flowers. Pearls are Annabelle sprinkles.

I've remade my Holly card. Feeling a lot happier with it now.
Yesterday while I was in town, I paid a visit to the doctor. For many weeks now, I've been battling the itchy eyes, runny nose and all the allergy things. He has put me on antihistamines, thank goodness, but while I was there, he suggested I have the swine flu needle. So I did that and was warned that maybe I might have fluey symptons, like headache etc. So here's hoping that doesn't happen. Haven't got the time for that sort of thing. lol

ETA - New picture of same card but I've covered the image with Dimensional Magic.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

WOW this is stunning and oh so beautiful!!!
xx

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

Oh my, the dimension is amazing!!! Just lovely!