Saturday, October 24, 2009

Weekend sketch challenge #103

Here is the card I made for Beate's weekend sketch challenge. I'm stoked with this card. For some reason, it didn't come together until I had added my flower arrangement in the corner.
The stamp is by Stamp It and the papers are Graphic 45 bought from Brenda. Gold pearls, flowers and ribbon are from my stash and of course my MS branch punch. Love that punch. lol Oh sorry, the rose is actually one I purchased from here, thanks Debbie P for the link.
Cardstock is a mixture of Coredinations and Bazzill.
Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog and hope you like my card.

12 comments:

Cheryl said...

Stunning,I love your circle sentiment and Graphic 45 papers are my favourite,though I don't like to cut them...lol...
xx

Raspberries and Rose Petals said...

Beautiful card!!!

Dori Shelton said...

Stunning card! TFS!

Renée said...

How pretty, Leigh!

Beate said...

Beautiful card, Leigh! I love your flower embellishment!
Thanks so much for playing!
Hugs and smiles

Linda's Crafty World said...

Your cards are so very elegant. Lots of time into them and they are beautiful. TFS

Leonie said...

Jeez Leigh, that is so pretty!

Kylie said...

STUNNING Leigh!!! Love your flowers and that MS punch, might have to get my hands on that lol!
Love the sentiment and papers, love everything about your card!!!

Take Care,
Kylie X

Debbie Pamment said...

No wonder you were stoked with this one - is amazing!! And those flowers are a wonderful finishing touch!
xXx

Unknown said...

Leigh this is a gorgeous card! I just love it!
Alicia xx

Lisa Somerville said...

Stunning Holiday card!

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

How pretty -- I LOVE that stamp - lovely card!