Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The 4 Crafty Chicks Challenge

I've had this card half made for a week or so but was inspired to finish it when I saw the 4 Crafty Chicks Colour Challenge for this week. So here it is, a card using Concord Crush, Pretty in Pink and Basic Grey.

For the last 3 or 4 days I've been cleaning up my craft room, reorganising and throwing out.
When Stampin' Up released their new colour groups I didn't get around to reorganising my cardstock, inks, pens etc. Well it's been driving me crazy. So now it's done. All my stamps have been culled and what is left is sorted into groups like wordings, flowers/nature, seaside, male etc and then into alphabetical order. I can then go to any of the catalogues over the past years, mainly this year though and find exactly what I'm looking for.
Anything that I'm not using at the moment, like Christmas, are all in Dean's old room. I hope no one wants to stay in a big hurry. rofl
The spare washing machine is currently residing in there too as well as Charlie's exercise bike.

So now I'm all ready to craft but I don't want to mess up my tidy room. lol

Enjoy the rest of your day everyone.

10 comments:

Jane Norrish said...

Hey Leigh,
Where's the pictures of the tidy room - we need proof. Been waiting 2 years to get mine tidy enough to photograph and still haven't managed it - rofl
Jane ;-)
xxxx

Liam said...

How pretty is that bow. Just a pretty birthday card.

Liam

Jean McKenzie said...

Leigh, this is sooooo pretty and you would know why I love it so much! I particularly like how you have punched the branches in those different colours. Janey is sooo cheeky isn't she?? Hmmm well you thought you inspired me to clean my room but nah, I have only organised my cardstock LOL!!

Debbie Pamment said...

Just gorgeous Leigh - LOVE the colour scheme and your dark doily cut - sooo beautiful with the flowers!
Now I need you to come and help ME tidy MY room - LOL
xXx

Cheryl said...

Asolutely GORGEOUS and the colours are beautiful.....love it!!!
xx

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Wow!! Gorgeous!! Love the colors and how you framed the sentiment. Such elegance!

Kylie said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous card, Leigh!
LOVING your yummy colour combo and love your bow with the pearls, just gorgeous!
If you like you can come round and tidy up my craft area lol!

Take Care, Hugs,
Kylie X

Melissa said...

Leigh, this is so pretty! I'm glad you were able to get yourself organized enough to sit down and play with us at the 4CC! I love the flowers and branches and your bow is lovely.

Christina said...

That is a gorgeous card Leigh! Looks really amazing!
Hugs Kristel

Leanne said...

So pretty, love flowers, thanks for playing with us this week. Love it!

Leanne DT 4 Crafty Chicks!