Thursday, March 24, 2011

Lap of Luxury Thank You

I saw this card by Teneale Williams and decided that this was exactly what I needed to make a commissioned Thank You card. I have changed the colours and papers but used the same stamp set, Bliss out of the current Sale-A-Bration catalogue. I also wanted to try a little trick that Jean pointed out to me on Heather Summers blog. After reading Heather's blog, I understand that this tip came from Mary Fish. You punch the Decorative Label Punch and then feed it back into the punch and cut again when you've got the little knobs on the end even.

The stamped background I used is something that is very popular at the moment, making a picture and then embossing it with the Square Lattice EF. Squashes it all down and melds it together so to speak.

The little Thank You is out of the Teeny Tiny Sentiments set.
Hope you like my card and thanks for visiting today.

3 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh this is so so PRETTY!~~

Kylie said...

Your card is a STUNNER Leigh!
LOVE your little trick with the punch!
LOVING everything about your card and your purple colour scheme is gorgeous!!!
Love your background too!
A truly gorgeous card!!!

Take care, Hugs,
Kylie X

Beate said...

Beautiful card, Leigh!
Hugs and smiles