Monday, April 21, 2008

Bookmark

I am trying out some make and takes for a workshop in the next few weeks. Thanks to Deb (whose husband sourced these huge paper clips), I can now make the big clip bookmarks that Karen demoed in one of her workshops.

I love the new Stampin' Up in colours and wanted to use Wild Wasabi, so looked up my chart that tells me what colours look good with the In Colours and away I went. Wild Wasabi, So Saffron, Groovy Guava and Choc Chip. The So Saffron which is in the middle of the flower you can't see 'cause I was a bit heavy handed with the crystal effects and diamond dust. The Choc Chip didn't get used. Baroque Motifs is the stamp set I used as well as the Scallop punch and the 1 3/8" circle punch. It hasn't turned out too badly.

Think I'll make another one, a bit differently this time trying to use all the four colours and see how that goes.
Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

stampingcaz said...

tpqrxihi Leigh
WOW you have a LOT of cardstock!

Cant wait for some time to look around your blog

Caz

Debbie M said...

Hi Leigh - great clip! I'm doing them for my next workshop also. They are great arn't they.

Debbie M

Kerrie's Crafting Corner said...

oooh leigh it's fantastic, what a great idea!!

xx