Thursday, April 24, 2008

First ever scrapbook page

Anyone who knows me will realise that this is a very unLeigh like thing to have happened. A scrapbook page by Leigh.
I was invited to a Creative Memories party today, hence this page you see here. We were all given a co-ordinating paper set, journalling square, photo mat and stickers.
This is my attempt. The sticker at the top pointing towards the tent says 'Taj Mahal of tents', just an illusion to the fact that it is the flashiest tent with everything that opens and shuts. lol
My son was wanted to camp at the dam on the farm. He was all prepared the stay the night by himself, then rang me up saying that he didn't feel well etc etc. I knew he was feeling a bit uncertain about staying there alone for the night. So I suggested I pick him up and bring him home to have a shower, then I'd take him back. Mmmmm he said, ok, doubtfully. So that's what we did. Mind you, given half a chance he would have stayed at home and not gone back at all. I wouldn't let him. Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

Kerrie's Crafting Corner said...

Woo Hoo Leigh, congrats on your first LO!! Well dine it's fab... does that mean you might be joining us on the challenges?! :)

BTW I have tagged you, check my blog for details
xxx

Karen said...

Wow Leigh!! That's definately not Leighlike to make a layout - but great job! lol
I hope you in bed resting today!


Karen

Jean McKenzie said...

Leigh, You did well for your first LO! I am not a good scrapbooker, shame on me as I have five grandies and tons of photos to scrap with! Love your previous cards too!

Hugs, J