Monday, April 7, 2008

Card class today

Today was our once a month class at Ilbilbie with Michelle. As usual, I enjoyed the cards. This time we learnt how to do the Cracked Glass technique and revisited the serviette technique.All of these cards are exactly how Michelle made them. I keep mine for future reference. The Frog and the Rose are the cards using the serviettes and have also been given a 3d look. The frog is saying 'hello', sorry lousey photo.

The other photo is of the two cards using the cracked glass technique which I loved. Very cool and very simple.

3 comments:

Debbie M said...

Wow they are stunning Leigh!
What have you used for the frog picture as it is so life like?

Debbie M

Kerrie's Crafting Corner said...

oooh the rose card is stunning... would love your tips on how you do this techqique

Jean McKenzie said...

Quick one Leigh - just had to check your cards - they are soooo lovely!! Makes me want to make some serviette cards again!! You are so lucky to be able to do these classes - or have I already told you that???? ROFLOL. Have a great workshop while I am away!

Cheers, J