Saturday, April 26, 2008

Pocket cards

I made pocket cards today. Firstly using my SU Brocade Backgrounds dspapers, Sweet Sampler stamps and co ordinating cardstock. Not bad I thought.
Chocolate Chip, Old Olive and River Rock are the card stock colours with choc chip and old olive inks and markers.

The baby girl pocket card is using a retired set, a New Little Someone. I chalked the rabbit and used pretty in pink and barely banana colours with whisper white. The round baby stamp is out of a new set called Lovely Labels.

I took these photos outside in the hope that they would be clearer with natural light but I don't know. Think I need to accept the fact, that I can't take photos.
Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Jean McKenzie said...

Leigh, these cards are beautiful! You sure have no problem doing these pocket ones! And I can read the verse on the baby card so it is clear enough. I can't take good photos either so join the club! Sorry about our phone line this arvo. JUST when I need the phone too!

Hugs, J

Debbie M said...

Hi Leigh - these are so PRETTY!!!
I still haven't gotten around to making one of these cards yet and I love them so much - one of these days...

Debbie M