Sunday, April 6, 2008

Enchante Designer Papers

I wanted to play with my new Enchante papers, French Flair background stamp and Stem Silhouettes stamp set. My trouble is a lot of the time, I can't think where to start with cards. After perusing some blogs, I saw that turning the top corner down to show the other side of the paper was used a lot. Liked that idea. So using a sketch I'd had for ages in my book (think it comes from Bec's page maps??), I started just putting papers, cardstock, stamps and ink together.
Firstly I made With Heartfelt Sympathy. I feel it's turned out really well. I like it anyway. lol

Then by changing the sizes of the different elements I came up with a sketch that's the same but different if you know what I mean.
Happy Birthday was the next one and here I used an idea I saw in the last SU Mini catalogue..stamping the French Flair background straight onto the floral designer paper. Gorgeous. Even though you can't see much, it does add to the background I reckon.

Sending You a Little Something was the last one I made. This one is for my son's Great Grandmother's birthday so wanted the colours to be a bit more muted and soft but still have that touch of choc chip and close to cocoa on the card. Even if I do say so myself, I love all three cards.

Stampin' Up products as below -
Cardstock - Close to cocoa, Certainly celery, Pale plum, Perfect plum, Sage Shadow, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Papers - Enchante
Ink - Close to Cocoa, Certainly celery
Ribbon - Choc Chip
Stamps - French Flair background, Stem Silhouettes, Curvy Verses, Happy Everything, Close as a Memory
Brads - some I had in my stash.

Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

Debbie M said...

Hi Leigh - these cards are simply stunning! love the colours and the layouts.

Debbie M

Karen said...

Wowzers you are on a roll! lol

These look great Leigh - I soooooo love that stem silhouettes set!!

Karen
xo

Kerrie's Crafting Corner said...

wow gorgeous papers!!! I love that stamp set too... your cards are fantastic!