Monday, September 28, 2009

Pastel Baby!

This is another baby stencil card I did at the same time as the other pastel coloured one. This time I punched out the letters and with co-ordinating cardstock punched another layer and randomly put them down the middle of the card. The sketch is SC241, dp by Kaisercraft and cardstock is Bazzill. I used my EK Success corner punch with ribbon and button brads from my stash. I coloured the letters with Colourbox Fluid Chalk ink, Peach Pastel I think it's called.
I'm loving my stencils and as soon as I get my House Mouse colouring done, I'll be back to them.
Thanks for looking at my blog and thanks for all your wonderful comments.
Still dry, dusty, windy and hot here. We are getting dust from the West at the moment and all day long there's a dust haze everywhere. Irrigators are going madly all over the place watering the cane and there's apparently no rain in sight for us yet. Fires have broken out too which is not good at all.
Take care everyone.

8 comments:

Scrapping Julie said...

this is so precious. i love how you did the blocks!

Dawn B. said...

This is so sweet. I have never used stencils before. Great way to use this sketch. Hopefully you get some rain. It rained all day here for us yesterday.. Take care.

Karen said...

Hi Leigh! You've done a lovely job with this card! Those baby blocks look fantastic! I love the soft pastel colours too - perfect baby card!

Karen
x

Anonymous said...

hi Leigh, what a super cute baby card....I love the design elements here...I think I am going to have to try one for myself!Enjoy your week!

Cheryl said...

Beautiful,love the blocks and the soft colours are so pretty.Perfect for a baby card!!!
xx

Kylie said...

Love your stencil cards Leigh! and this card is sooooooooo pretty, Love the soft colours, so pretty!

Take Care,
Hugs,
Kylie X

Liam said...

Love the baby card. it is soo cute.

Liam

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

Oh, I love this - it is a perfect baby card and will have to case it with one I need to work on for a friend who is having a baby girl soon.

Have a great one !!