Thursday, September 10, 2009

Wedding card

I made this wedding card using the Making Memories 6 x 6 paper pad from their Wedding Collection that I bought in one of my internet stash shopping sessions. This card by Debbie Pamment gave me the inspiration, thanks Debbie. I used Bazzil Bling cardstock, flowers from my stash and the SU Together Forever stamp set. The two little pearls came from here and the pearl in the middle of the flowers is from the brads that match the Wedding Collection papers.
I used my labels four nesties for the two layers in the middle. The flower was stamped with SU Going Gray and the wording with Mememto Tuxedo Black.

This card was part of an order for three wedding cards. This one was well received as were the other two which I'll post later.

It's still hot, dry, dusty and windy here. I've got the air con on thankfully. Lovely temp in which to craft.
Have a wonderful day,

7 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

Oooh how exciting - I inspired someone - LOL. Fabulous job Leigh - love the classic colours and stamps you've used!
xXx

Mandy Schiller said...

Lovely card Leigh! Keep that air con on and stay cool!

Mandyxx

Saxo Stamper said...

Hi Leigh, passing by through Jo's blog, your photo of your lovely little birdie caught my eye. I would love a cockatiel.

Lovely card by the way.

K

Debbie M said...

Very nice Leigh! I love that 'Together Forvever" saying... It is what hopefully we are all dreaming on our wedding day! LOL

Debbie M

Kylie said...

What a beautiful card. Love the colour combo.

Kathy Jones said...

Beautiful, elegant card Leigh! Love the colours and image you've used the the embellies in the corner!!

Cheryl said...

Stunning and so elegant.....just perfect for a Wedding card!!!
xx