Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Teal and Pink

I saw these acetate flowers at the craft show I attended in June. Then I saw a card made by a friend of mine using this layout so I couldn't resist giving it a go too. Ink is Teal Blue and Dove Gray Stazon ink. Bling on the flowers and photo corners, SU oval and scallop punches, and ribbon from my stash. Stamps are by Victoria's Secret.

The other card is one I had stitched quite a while ago. My friend Judy wanted a baby girl card and picked out this stitched dress. So a bit of this and a bit of that and here is the result. I actually am very happy with the way this card turned out.
Thanks for looking.


2 comments:

Kylie said...

WOW, Leigh, what stunning cards!
Your acetate flowers are so pretty, love the colour and the bling!
Your baby girl card is lovely, love your stitched cards!

Take Care,
Kylie X

Jean McKenzie said...

Lovely cards Leigh. The baby card looks so elegant and special. The acetate flowers are a really nice shade and the colours look great together!! Waiting waiting now to see what else you have finished!!